About Tracy Davidson
For 30 years, 13-time Emmy Award-winning journalist Tracy Davidson has been connecting with people, both through her position as a news-anchor and as a highly coveted resilience speaker. She’s given hundreds of speeches, including a TedX focused on the price of digital distraction. At most events, Tracy bravely reveals her own life experiences and shares skills which have enabled her to overcome formidable challenges from childhood and empowered her to serve others with information and empathy.
Tracy’s mission in life is to empower women and girls, both personally and professionally. Her talks help teach women how to transform their lives by focusing their time, energy and attention, and embracing their true selves.
Tracy is currently partnering with Culture & Leadership Consultant Jen Croneberger to offer day-long experiences for women and teenage girls; Lifting Your Voice. Tracy & Jen mix science based information with personal stories and invite connection between attendees. They cover topics including confidence, acceptance, resilience and empathy.
Tracy co-anchors NBC10 News at 4pm and NBC10 News at 5pm every day in Philadelphia. She also the station’s Investigative Consumer Reporter, solving difficult issues for viewers. That job aligns with her personal mission to serve others.
Honors & Awards
Tracy Davidson has earned eleven Emmy Awards, including the prestigious Best News Anchor Emmy for the Mid-Atlantic Region in 2008 and 2013. In addition to her Emmy Awards, Tracy has garnered dozens of honors and distinctions during her career:
- 2020 – WDAS-FM – Woman of Excellence
- 2019 – The Philadelphia Chapter of Public Relations Society of America – Integrity Award
- 2019 – United Way’s – Women United Award
- 2019 – Women Organized Against Rape – Carole Johnson Humanitarian Award
- 2018 – March of Dimes – Roosevelt Service to Humanity Award
- 2018 – Philadelphia Magazine – Be Well Philly VIP Health Care Hero
- 2017 – Minding Your Mind’s – Media Advocacy Award
- 2017 – Montgomery Child Advocacy Project – Hero Award
- 2015 – Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia – Inducted into the Hall of Fame
- 2014 – The Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania – Take the Lead Award
- 2014 – Temple University – Lew Klein Alumni in Media Award
- Bachelors – Temple University (Broadcasting, Telecommunications and Mass Media)
- Religious Studies Certificate – Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary
- Masters – Holistic Spirituality, Chestnut Hill College
- 2022 – Manor College – Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters
- 2014 – Chestnut Hill College – Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters
- 2010 – Philadelphia, PA – Co-Founded and now Co-Chairs the Ceres Society
- Served on the Philabundance Board of Directors in Philadelphia
- Serves in the Executive in Residence program at Alvernia University